Below is a list of some of the most frequently asked questions that we received from our guests.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Booking Enquiry form on each individual property page.
Yes, to secure your booking you will need to pay a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of 30% within two days of confirming your booking. If payment is not received by the due date, unfortunately the reservation will be cancelled.
Your final payment is due 28 days prior to your arrival date.
To pay by credit card please call our office on +61 408 917 767 to provide your MasterCard or Visa details. Your deposit or final payment will be processed plus a credit card or debit card fee:
- Visa Credit: 2.0%
- Visa Debit: 1.1%
- Mastercard Credit: 1.75%
- Mastercard Debit: 1.2%
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please advise us in writing to email@example.com
- Your deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable in the event of a cancellation.
- Should you cancel your booking and have paid in full, and we are able to relet the property for the same time period, you will be due a refund less the non-refundable or transferable deposit and $50 administration fee.
- Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay or number of guests will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights or in respect of those guests.
- We have a minimum night stay policy. No refund will be made for a variation if it breaches our minimum night stay policy.
- Check-in time is from 2.00 pm on your arrival date.
- Check out time is by 10.00 am on your departure date.
- Our office hours are now: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm, Saturday: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm and Sunday: 10.00 am – 5.00 pm.
Please advise at time of booking if you are unable to collect or return keys during our opening hours. Check in/out instructions will be provided with your booking confirmation.
- We do not charge a Security Deposit, however we do require a credit card authorisation to be signed/provided upon check in and a copy of your photo identification, in case of damage to the property or additional fees.
- You will be notified if any damage, loss or expense will be charged against the credit card.
- Any damage to the property or loss of keys must be reported straight away, either by calling our office (+61 408 917 767) or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you accidentally break any items, such as crockery, furnishings, linen etc, please email email@example.com advise, or notify us when you check out/return keys.
- You will be notified of any cost incurred to repair or replace damaged items.
- Any costs will be charged to your credit card.
- All properties are supplied with linen, including sheets, pillowcases, blankets, doonas or bedspreads (as applicable). Towels for each guest are also included.
- A limited supply basic provisions, including shampoo and conditioner, toilet rolls, cleaning and washing supples are also provided.
Not all properties are provided with off street parking. Please refer to the individual property listing details for car parking available.
Not all properties are provided with Internet access. Please refer to the individual property listing details for items provided at each property.
- Some properties may be equipped with a high chair and/or cot. Please refer to the individual property listing for details of items provided at each property.
- There is no additional charge for the use of cots or highchairs.
- Please note, you will be required to provide you own bedding if a cot is available at the property